8/6 National Night Out gig in Oakland

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Tuesday, August 6, 7-9pmOakland - the other side of Lake Merritt from my apartment (pretty close to where the Love Our Lake day gig was).  In front of Leaning Tower of Pizza.  We can meet up at my place and walk over again.It's for National Night Out - something about awareness for neighborhood crime prevention.  Should be casual and fun!  I think this is a "the more the merrier" kind of gig.Who's in?- Janet- Sofia- Theresa- Larissa

Anonymous

I'll be in NY.Have fun!

Anonymous

I'm in!

Anonymous

gurrrrrr….sorry no.  Cannot make it on weekday gigs ; (Have a blast!

Anonymous

Meeeeeeeeeeeee! Please!

Anonymous

I say yes to all your gigs 🙂can I join?

Anonymous

Awesome! Four is a great number – but more are welcome too!

Anonymous

Thanks for this opportunity Janet.  I have an on-going commitment on Tuesday evenings so I am not available for this gig.  Have fun ladies!

Anonymous

Thanks gals!  We are still a go for this fun gig on Tuesday.  I'll follow up with set list and more in email to make sure everyone receives it.

Anonymous

This sounds like a great gig. Sorry I missed your post. I started a new job last week and it's taken a lot of my time and energy. I hope you guys have a good time!

Anonymous

Thanks to Theresa, Larissa, and Sofia for coming along for the ride! Extra thanks to Sofia for putting wrangling the music and driving. This was a really fun gig, with a super appreciative audience, and I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.Bonus: trial by fire on dancing on that slanted street! Don't you love street fair gigs...?

Anonymous

This was last night?! Why wasn't it listed on fcbd.com? Please always send me info in this order so I can add it to the page:DATELOCATIONEVENT TITLEINFO URLCONTACT email or phone number if necessarythanks!Carolena

Anonymous

Thank you Janet!!!! Woohoo, that was sooooooo much fun, and slanted streets –  always a challenge!Thanks too Sofia and Larissa!!!  🙂 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.