Accommodation at Homecoming Venue

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,I've just checked the availability of rooms at the Marriott and it seems that all the FCBD block booking rooms are booked  🙁I'll be arriving from the UK on Wednesday 7th Jan and need a room from 7th to 10th (4 nights departing 11th Jan).If anyone would be interested in sharing a room then please let me know.Many thanksKelley

Anonymous

I found the same, I'll be arriving from Dublin on either the 6th or 7th I think. I think I'm going the airbnb route, but I really wanted to stay in the hotel!

Anonymous

I will check it out by tomorrow and let you all know what is going on with the hotel.  Sorry and thanks for your patience!Terri Allredterri@fcbd.com

Anonymous

Hi Kelley and Lindsay,I have a room from Thursday and checking out Sunday. I am looking for roommates and would love if you stayed with me.ThanksVictoria (From Victoria BC Canada)

Anonymous

OK ladies,I figured out what was wrong.  There is a kink in the registration system.  You have to register for Jan 7 under the GS hotel registration link and Jan8-10 under the Homecoming registration link.  I am sorry. We have tried to get it fixed with the hotel, but have not been able to do so.  Please let me know if you have any further questions.  Terri

Anonymous

I just wanted to ask everyone to stay at our Homecoming venue.  We really want to create a Tribal Village feel to the weekend AND we have a block of rooms reserved that have to be used.  Let me know if you need any help!  Terri

Anonymous

Many thanks Victoria but I've managed to reserve a room at the Marriott – but I'll shout if anything changes

Anonymous

Just booked our room. Yay!!

Anonymous

I am staying at the Marriott also. If anyone is looking to share and keep the costs down, let me know!ThanksVictoria

Anonymous

I booked a room via AirBNB about 1,5 miles away from the hotel, because i could not afford the prices there. By doing some research, i found a few places that looked very comfy, too. I think i will take a cab to come to the hotel... lets see....Happy to meet new tribal sistas and bro'sKatharina

Anonymous

@Terri- I just called to make reservations, since the online registration is still wonky and showing as no rooms available. The operator was able to get me a room for 1/8-1/10, but said there was nothing available in our group for 1/11. That sounds fishy, since attendees are unlikely to be coming for only the last day. She said whomever is arranging the lodging needs to contact the hotel and get them to release additional rooms for the event. I'm not sure what's really going on over there, but it's an $80 price difference for the rooms between their regular rates and the FCBD block rates, so I hope you can get them to add some! Thanks.

Anonymous

I think I see the issue- you may have set it up for 1/8-1/10, but no rooms for 1/11. I can't be the only one planning on staying Sunday night, can I?

Anonymous

Margaret, for Sunday night you have to do a separate reservation in the TT block, I think.

Anonymous

My experience was: the room rate for nights of GS (Jan 4-7) are $179 per nightRoom rates for ATS Homecming Jan 8-10 are $139Rates for TT (Jan 11-13) are $149You have to make 3 separate reservations, and if you talk to a real live person, they'll find the block under "Fat Chance Belly Dance"......I booked a double (2 double beds) for arrival Jan 4; departure Jan 14, and would like roommates....

Anonymous

I am so sorry for the confusion everyone.The link for the hotel reservation is here: http://fcbd.com/ats-homecoming-2/lodging-and-local-info/If you would like to come in before Friday, please use the GS hotel link.  If you need to stay after Saturday, please use the TT hotel link.  This will mean that some of you will have to make 3 reservations just for the weekend if you want to arrive on Thursday and stay through Sunday (for instance).  I am sorry about the inconvenience.  I have tried to get the hotel to switch it but apparently they can't.We have plenty of space to accommodate everyone.  Please let me know directly if you have any problems at terri@fcbd.com.Thanks.  Terri

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.