Additional Teacher Training Intensive being added in November 2010

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Joan Marie on tribe.net.Those that have been affected by the cancelation of Teacher Training intensives in Pine River, Carolena has agreed to host another TT November 29 and 30 in San Francisco providing there is a full class. If you are interested in this class, please respond to this thread and also send Carolena an e-mail fcbd@fcbd.com. She is currently out of the country. We will need to pay for this intensive separate from Pine River. The event sponsor for Pine River is responsible to refund us those monies.br/br/Thanks. Joan

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.oh poor Carolena. Thats A LOT of teaching back to back. Ill be in SF at that time, but I dont know if I can take the TT. Im taking the GS and I think thats all I can afford at the moment, but Ill do my best to help make it happen!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mary Ann on tribe.net.Hi, I am interested, thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.