AIDS WALK SF 2015 (UPDATED)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi lovely dancers!BDBD has been invited to AIDS WALK SF 2015 again! For those who have danced this gig, you know that this is a dance marathon that is super FUN with a super enthusiastic, appreciative audience of 20,000 walkers or so! It requires stamina, good energy and above all, the desire to dance dance dance! For newer dancers, this gig is an awesome opportunity to practice performing in a low pressure yet supportive environment. It is a picnic-like day in the park where we entertain the walkers from about 10:30 to 1:30. We generally need a minimum of 10-12 dancers so we can rotate in and out of chorus and active performing, nosh and of course, rest. You are guaranteed to have fun with your dance sisters - and it's for a good cause to boot!Please let me know if you can do it.(also let me know if you can't stay for whole time)And if you know of any other interested parties - even if they're new - please pass on! When : July 19 2015 10:30am - 1:30pmWhere: We will be at Spot # 3, located in the grassy area on the south side of JFK Drive, east of Stow Lake Drive. so far, SandyJuhayDebbieHelenLarrisaTeresa Mary anne( follow only with Juhay)LucieMelBrazen and Tassel tribal belly dance Folks, If your plan is changed in a last minute, Please let me know! We would appreciate to have more dancers 🙂

Anonymous

I think in over a decade of dance, I've only missed one AIDS Walk, and I may have to miss this one… :'(I'd like my students to be a part of this, but they are really quite beginning - Level 2 at most.  If I were to open it up to them, telling them that they will be following only and not leading, could I ask that people provide some good, supportive leadership and not pull out crazy moves on them?  They are at a stage where they just need to feel how it all works together, and this is a great opportunity for that.  But let me know if you think it might be too difficult for your group to have to babysit them.Leigh Anne

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I am not available this year.  It was really fun last year.  Hope you get lots of dancers ; )yuka

Anonymous

I'm in !!! Let me know what I can bring.

Anonymous

I can't do that day.  Sorry!  🙁

Anonymous

Hi Juhay,  I won't be able to dance for this event.  Thanks for asking!  Sue

Anonymous

I AM IN! :-*

Anonymous

So sorry, I'm not available on that day. Such a fun event, hope many of BDBD can attend!

Anonymous

Hi there, Sorry I won't be able to commit this year, I have a family function that weekend. So sorry to miss it- Good luck.Thanks.

Anonymous

Wow, I hope there are enough dancers.  Are there any studios from out of town that will be there that week?  Great gig for out-of-towners.  Arghh, so sad to miss it.  Not sure if I'll send my students – I don't think there are enough folks to help support them.Juhay, have you tried a FB invitation?Leigh Anne

Anonymous

I invited Fresno folks and they are interested! 🙂Juhay

Anonymous

Thank you JuHay for organizing this event! I'm looking forward to dancing with you all tmr!:)xohelen

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.