AIDS walk SF 2016

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hello beautiful dancers!Our fave gig of the year is around the corner.Please let us know if you're yay or nay.The more the merrier! This is a dance marathon ladies, You will have plenty of dancing and fun  😉What : AIDS walk SF 2016when : Sunday July 17 What time : around 10:30am - 12:30pmCall time : TBDWhere : Golden gate park in SF

Anonymous

I'm in

Anonymous

Oh, my, it's early!  But I'm in.  And I can bring amp #2 for safety.  And my usual things that I bring…not elaborating here.LA

Anonymous

Yay!

Anonymous

Yay!!!!

Anonymous

Sadly, Sundays are a work day for me, so I'm not available. Thanks!

Anonymous

I'm a strong maybe, unless I'm at a birth.  It's a great gig, so I'll try to make it.

Anonymous

I am IN!

Anonymous

Can I be a maybe?Matt leaves for Mexico (for work) the next day and I might be in El Salvador the week before (for work) soooo I might need to be home  😮

Anonymous

I probably won't be able to go. The company I work for does sound for the event though! If you see any Sound On Stage people, say hi!

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous

Are we rallying more dancers from Facebook or elsewhere for this? Seriously, unless we have at least 12 dancers, it's hard to do this gig. This is a marathon – you are dancing for several hours, taking breaks as you need it, and we rely on every dancer to stay there throughout to provide a continuous show :-[. It's the best gig we do all year, so what can we do to get more dancers to join? 

Anonymous

I apologize for not responding sooner, I would love to do this gig, but I have to figure out the logistics of getting to the park, if any east bay peeps could pick me up at a bart station in SF or maybe I could uber over.  Hopefully we can get more people!

Anonymous

Hi Leigh Anne and dancers!I think we have enough dancers for this year, but I'd still love to have more dancers.Fresno ladies will join with us this year 😉 Juhay

Anonymous

Just heard from Rob (Valizan) who will be in town for the Rakkas show the night before, and he's down for joining us at AIDS Walk!  Yay!  Everyone should go to the Rakkas show and support our male dancers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.