Announcements from the Conference Coordinator

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have started this thread so that you don't have to search through the other ones for announcements from me.  You can come to one place and see all of them at a glance.  Terri AllredATS® Homecoming Conference CoordinatorBusiness ConsultantFatChanceBellyDance, Inc.

Anonymous

I am so sorry for the confusion everyone.The link for the hotel reservation is here: http://fcbd.com/ats-homecoming-2/lodging-and-local-info/If you would like to come in before Friday, please use the GS hotel link.  If you need to stay after Saturday, please use the TT hotel link.  This will mean that some of you will have to make 3 reservations just for the weekend if you want to arrive on Thursday and stay through Sunday (for instance).  I am sorry about the inconvenience.  I have tried to get the hotel to switch it but apparently they can't.We have plenty of space to accommodate everyone.  Please let me know directly if you have any problems at terri@fcbd.com.Thanks.  Terri

Anonymous

We have more information about the shows.  Friday night will be a Participant Showcase and Hafla.  We would love for you to apply to be included!!  Find the application link on the FCBD® website under Homecoming/Performers.  The deadline is April 5.  If you are coming to Homecoming alone, check out the thread on the forum gathering a group together for performance!Saturday night will be an instructor's showcase.You aren't going to want to miss either!

Anonymous

I am changing the schedule slightly for Sunday.  We will have a lunch break from 11am-noon.  The Movement Dialect workshop will be from noon-2pm.  Dancing in Flow with Carolena will be from 2:30-3:30pm.

Anonymous

Hi everyone,I just wanted to remind you that the deadline for performer applications for ATS® Homecoming is April 5.  Thanks so much.  Let me know if you have any questions.  The application is on the FCBD® web site!  Terri

Anonymous

Would you like everyone to know about what you and your dance group are up to?  Do you offer a special service or skill that other ATS® dancers might need?We have full color advertising available in the ATS® Homecoming program.  We even have a small and inexpensive ad for you to post your Sister Studio or business information!Here is the info:Advertising and Sponsorship OpportunitiesDeadline for submission of advertising is October 1, 2014.AdvertisingAdvertising is available in our full color ATS™ Homecoming: Return to the Mothership Program.All Ads are in Full Color!Inside Cover- $200 (8”w x 10.5”h)Inside Back Cover- $150 (8”s x 10.5”h)Full Page Ad- $100 (8“s x 10”h)Half Page Ad- $60 (8”w x 5”h)Quarter Page Ad- $40 (4’w x 5’h)Special Sister Studio Ad- 1/8 Page Ad- (2”w x 3.5”h)- $25Vendor discount- 20% off adAll print ads must be submitted as exactly the size specified with photos at least 300dpi and in full color. File formats accepted: .pdf, .jpg, .tif, .psd, .eps.

Anonymous

Hello folks,We have PLENTY of rooms for GS, TT and Homecoming at the Marriott.  If you have any difficulty making your reservations, please call our representative directly or let me know.  Thanks. Terri (terri@fcbd.com)Bonalyn Duque Group Housing Coordinator Tel No. 650-259-6640 xt. 6767 Fax No. 650-692-9861

Anonymous

Please join me in congratulating the following fabulous dancers who will be performing on Friday night at the Participant Show and Hafla!So happy to announce our ATS® Homecoming Friday night Participant Showcase and Hafla performers:FatChanceBellyDance® ExperienceTroupe BrittaniaATS® Around the World (Diana's collaborative)TriDevi TribalKamalah TribalThe Ladies of the LakeSara ArrellMaria Fabiana Liska and Agnieszka KedziorGudrun Herold and Mareike BeiersdorfFlorida Tribal DanceTribal FlowTribu MEMResham-ka TribalKumuda TribalWildCard BellyDance

Anonymous

We have plenty of rooms in the discounted block at the Marriott.  Please call the hotel sales office number of 650-259-6640 make reservations Monday-Friday from 8am until 5pm PST.Please let me know if you have any difficulties at terri@fcbd.com.Thanks!  Terri

Anonymous

Hey everyone,We have just made a FaceBook page to build excitement about ATS® Homecoming.  We will still be posting updates in the Forum too.Please come and visit:https://www.facebook.com/atshomecomingTerri

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.