Any ATS in Tacoma, WA area?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jen on tribe.net.Hi everyone 🙂 it seems I may be moving to tha Tacoma area very soon so Im wondering if anyone knows of any ATS in that area?br/br/Thanks for your help!br/Jen

Anonymous

Originally posted by Icy (icyjazzy) aka Bumble Bee Butt on tribe.net.Hi...answered in the other thread on the ATSGSTT. :)br/br/Plus I have several that come up to Seattle on Sunday evenings for my ATS class.br/I am the Sister Studio to FCBD if that is what you want in your ATS. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Nicole Tehani on tribe.net.=D br/br/Theres a 50% chance I may be moving there in another 2 years. Its one of two locations my husband my be transfered for his Emergency Medicine Residency. So who knows, maybe Ill see you there someday. Icy is there and I have a friend who is her student and adores her.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.You have a wide swath of options in Seattle, but less so in Tacoma (for now, it seems :). The commute isnt too bad from the south for either very early classes, or later classes (to avoid traffic). I have had a gaggle of gals commuting from as far as Olympia and Puyallup who commute together. So after trying out a few classes and deciding on the best class for you, if it means a commute to Seattle, network with your fellow dance sisters to commute together--saves money on gas, and makes the drive more fun!!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Skin Deep D on tribe.net.Class at a href=http://skindeepdance.com title=skindeepdance.comskindeepdance.com/a are the closest to Tacoma. We are just south of downtown Seattle. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.