Anyone need roomies?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Several folks have told me that they are looking for others to room with at ATS@ Homecoming.  You can use this thread to connect with people who have space in their rooms and who need a place to stay!Terri

Anonymous

I'm spending all my vacation time, all my money, and all my memory cells on the entire package, so I'm looking for 3 roommates doing the same at the Marriott.  I would arrive the day before GS starts and check out the day after TT ends.

Anonymous

I won't be staying for GS or TT but I'll need roomies for the weekend.  😀 I haven't booked a room yet, just barely registered. Yay tax return!

Anonymous

I found my place on AIRBNB.com by searching for Burlingame, California

Anonymous

@Aeshna-  I have a room for the Thursday and checking out Sunday and am also looking for roommates. Would love to have you stay with me. Anyone else looking to share?Victoria

Anonymous

Hi, I would like to share a room for the Homecoming weekend 8-12 of January at the homecoming venue. I don't snore. 🙂 Does anyone need a roommate? I have tried to book a room, but the hotel website keeps saying that there isn't any. -Jo

Anonymous

@Jo you can share with us!Victoria

Anonymous

@Jo you can share with us!

@vfennell I would love to share with you! My email is jorunn@otbs.no. 🙂

Anonymous

I have a standard room booked for check-in Thursday and check-out Monday.  Could take 1 roommate.

Anonymous

I have a room from Wednesday until Sunday.  A room mate or 2 would be great, help manage the costs for this trip.  You can reach me at kathylori@hotmail.com

Anonymous

@vfennell Thanks so much! My e-mail address is aeshna.mairead@gmail.com

Anonymous

@Aeshna I have you added to our room and will send you an email shortly.Victoria

Anonymous

I've got a room with 2 double beds booked at the Marriott for arrival Jan 4 for GS, ATS Homecoming weekend, and TT, check-out Jan 14.Message me if you'd like to share space.

Anonymous

Does anyone have a room at the Marriott Thursday through Sunday (or Monday) who is still looking for a roommate?

Anonymous

Hi! Dora from Seatlle (well close to there). I have a room at the hotel from the 7th to the 111th and wouldn't mind sharing it. if your still in need please contact me at DORAHOLZERLAND@yahoo.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.