Arc Arms Confusion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Misha on tribe.net.Im hoping someone can help out! I am trying to determine the name of a move that I *thought* was called "arc arms." But, when I researched it in my FCBD DVD library of love, Arc Arms is (I think) done with a combo that involves hip bumps, traveling a bit, and a turn. So I tried to look it up on line and came across this video which is what I remember:br/br/a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Af9wyRMtM title=www.youtube.com/watchwww.youtube.com/watch/abr/br/Now Im really confused because this is what I remember learning. Can anyone clarify if the movement in the video above is a legit ATS move and, if so, what the name of it might be? Please help! And lots of love in advance.br/br/x-posted with love for help seeking

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.This was answered on the ATS tribe, and the answer is that in the video she is not doing Arc Arms, she is doing arms with floreos.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Misha on tribe.net.Thanks Wendy! I wasnt sure which tribes were more active than others and got all my questions answered - and more - over there. Really appreciate it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.