Asking a student to leave classes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

At what point is it appropriate to ask a student to stop attending classes?  Would it be only if they are a disruption in class, itself?  Or what if she was rude and disrespectful to you (the teacher) and the members of both your student and professional troupes outside of class?

Anonymous

Now? I'm still get over my recent crisis which you can read about in the Advice About Students post.I have to say.. taking Carolena's advice of don't wait, do it soon once you know it has to be done, was the best.  I felt so relieved even though the situation blew up in my face.  I know I made the right decision and her reaction solidified that.Poisonous people are poisonous people. I'd be shocked if someone was a pill in class and an angel outside of it and vice versa.  You don't want other people to stop dancing or sour their experience because one person has too difficult a personality.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.