ATS Flash Mob

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey everyone:https://www.facebook.com/ATSFMWWLooks like this years flash mob has been scheduled and the song chosen. "Derwood Green" on October 12.Last year, we filmed it between classes at the studio. Shall we do it again this year? Carolena - what do you think?

Anonymous

I'd love to do it again this year.  Count me in 🙂

Anonymous

I'd love to do this again. a Flashmob is a public show, so is it possible to do this outside the studio, though?

Anonymous

I'd like to. I agree with Yuska that doing it outside sounds great…..

Anonymous

I'd like to do it again!

Anonymous

I think an outside flashmob in a recognizably SF location would be really awesome – I'd be down for that!LA

Anonymous

Bummer!! Unfortunately, I will be out of country.  It was fun last year!!

Anonymous

I'm in as well, it was fun last year! 

Anonymous

I work weekends 🙁Have fun!

Anonymous

I'm in!  I think it might be kind of fun to dance a couple different places around the city and then cut it into one video.  Crazy?

Anonymous

I like Sofia's crazy.  We'd need a belly dance spouse/widow to do video. 

Anonymous

I like Sofia's Crazy, too. We can do a (Tribal) Girl Walk All Day movie! 🙂http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1npbISmTAU

Anonymous

How about starting at the bow and arrow sculpture on the waterfront near the Ferry building?  We could walk up the waterfront and get shots at various touristy spots along the way.  Am I ahead of myself here?

Anonymous

Oh, did I mention I have a PA on wheels?

Anonymous

Great idea! BTW, Laurie Miller and the SoCa ladies are coming up that weekend and want to organize a Flash Mob as well. Let's get her in on this convo.And remember to send me this info:DATELOCATIONEVENT TITLEINFO URLCONTACT email or phone number if necessarythanks!Carolena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.