ATS FlashMob

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

CALLING ALL BDBD DANCERS!On Saturday, October 11, we will be doing this year's ATS Flash Mob in Delores Park.  We will be joined by our dance sisters from LA!  Please indicate if you think you'll be able to make it, so we can get an approximate count.  As many of you know, it's pretty casual, so even if you want to dance at the last minute, it's ok.  We will be dancing to a special updated and extended version of "Bounce", by Solace.  Here's the link to the Flash Mob.https://www.facebook.com/groups/546128222200375/As you may know, this is an annual event to show solidarity and support for the movement countering Violence Against WomenIt would be great to see you all there!!

Anonymous

Jennifer:  Do you know what time yet?  I assume after classes, but let me know.  Thank you.

Anonymous

I may or may not be in town that day so I'm giving a tentative no  :-

Anonymous

The Flash Mob is being coordinated by Laurie LA Tribal.  Here's the schedule for 10/11:3:30 Meet at Studio3:45 Discussion and Rehearsal4:15 Pack up4:30 Walk to Delores Park5:00 Flash MobMusic: "Bounce-ATS Flash Mob World Wide Remix"  This is an extended version of the "Bounce" we all know.  You can find it at: https://solace1.bandcamp.com/album/bounce-epPlease try to become familiar with this version.Outfits are whatever you wish-from street clothes to practice attire to full ATS drag.

Anonymous

Can't make this one – have fun!

Anonymous

I am not available, sorry!

Anonymous

Sorry, I won't make it 🙁

Anonymous

I'll be there and bringing my amp!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.