ATS® Homecoming Registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Remember folks-  Homecoming registration goes live on February 5 at 9am PST for those who are taking General Skills/Teacher Training also.  For those who are ONLY registering for ATS® Homecoming, registration opens on February 17.  Any questions?  terri@fcbd.comTerri Allred

Anonymous

Where do I find the prices for the workshops during the weekend?  I see it shows the prices for the GS and TT workshops.  But where can I find the prices for the other workshops during the Homecoming? 🙂

Anonymous

What is the cost for the ATS® Homecoming weekend of workshops?  I could not find it listed anywhere…only the GS and TT workshops prices are listed.  Please help.

Anonymous

Hi StefanieThe FCBD facebook page says:"We have been receiving a lot of requests for information about the payment for ATS® Homecoming: Return to the Mothership. The full weekend workshop will cost $335 and include all of the workshops and shows. We will not be accepting deposits. The workshop fees are due upon registration."Hope that helpsHelen

Anonymous

I'm still not finding registration links on any of the Homecoming pages. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.