ATS Instructional DVDs

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mithrylle on tribe.net.I have some FCBD dvds which I found to be very much helpful. Carolena is amazing, ofc :)br/Does any of you lovely ladies have some recommendation for another dvd/dvds that are good when it comes to ATS?br/br/Thx!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.If you are studying American Tribal Style bellydance (originated by FCBD), you dont really need to look anywhere else.br/br/::strutting because hes now a lovely lady::

Anonymous

Originally posted by Margaret on tribe.net.The FCBD videos go without saying. Volumes 1, 4, 7 and the upcoming 9 would be the most important.br/Once youve mastered the steps and are looking to play with the vocabulary, Mimi Fontanas Tribal Revival dvd is all about using the ATS steps in creative variations and formats.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shay Moore on tribe.net.LOL Valizan!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Upcoming vol. 9? Whats that going to cover? 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.New moves from Devi in Australia, Devyani, and Tamarind, as well as the art/science of creating a new move (and filtering out whether it belongs in the ATS formart).

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mithrylle on tribe.net.Well, FCBD dvds are pretty good and I love them, they helped me a lot, but I do believe that learning from different sources makes you evolve as a dancer, so ...

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Tamarinds in it? Ill have to congratulate them when I see them this weekend at Tribal Union! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by michele on tribe.net.1, 4, & 7 Those are the ones that were updated, yes? br/br/br/And now there is an 8 and soon a 9. Brother am i behind the times! <smile!br/Time to play catch up! <sigh!br/

Anonymous

Originally posted by Alicia on tribe.net.I think 4 is the only one that has been updated? 7 is quite new, 8 is the floorwork one.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Now I am hoping I am not lying - I feel like I read that somewhere!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mithrylle on tribe.net.Got my hands on Vol.7 and I must say it is the best one in my opinion...simply great!br/Looking forward seeing Vol.9 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.At Tribal Union, we got a taste of some of what will be on vol. 9! It was great! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Its true! Vol 9 will have new moves and variations from all those troupes and us! We just shot the demo section, so look for the finished product around the end of the year, hopefully. We also updated Vol 3, Zils! And the Devotion: The Home dvd will come out probably the beginning of next year. Thats just a guess, but theres lots in the works! Woohoo!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Sandi, it was fantastic getting to meet you & the other FCBD ladies at Tribal Union & it was wonderful getting to watch you perform together. One of my students (coincidentally, also named Sandi) came to the workshops with me and after seeing you ladies perform so smoothly and integrated, it finally clicked in her head that she needs to practice more than the hour class each week if shes really going to proficiently do group improv. Thanks for lighting a fire under her butt! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.