Baskets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.Does anyone know where to get the lovely baskets that are sometimes used in ATS performances? br/br/Thanks!!br/Carrie

Anonymous

Originally posted by icy on tribe.net.10,000 Villages website/shops seem to have a good selection and pricing (well as a whole depening on what you get)...that is where I am looking at getting mine. :)br/br/a href=http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/catalog/search.php?keyword=basket&cart_category_id=70&cart_region_id=0 title=www.tenthousandvillages.com/cata...h.phpwww.tenthousandvillages.com/cata...h.php/abr/br/one of the locations on the site 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Carolena has a vendor that sells them, but I think they are not always in stock. You might ask to see if she can get some for you. Some are plain, some have designs woven in and they have a good weight to them, so it makes balancing easier.br/br/Ive seen similar (if not the same kind) at flea markets that have vendors that sell African goods. Theres one in Berkeley that has several vendors and Ive seen some baskets at one of the stalls. Didnt pick them up to see how heavy they were, but looked the same.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.