BDBD @ Homecoming (Jan. 9, 2015) [UPDATED]

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,In lieu of the FCBD Experience, BDBD has been asked to represent the studio at Homecoming in the Friday evening showcase!  We have a 10-min. set and dancers will be assigned to songs (similar to how BDBD's TF 2013 performance was organized). UPDATE: Rehearsal will tentatively be the weekend before Homecoming, January 3 or 4 at the FCBD studio; a second rehearsal may be scheduled later in the week if necessary. I'm hoping that we will be able to have at least one rehearsal sometime in the week before the show, so please take your ability to commit to a rehearsal into consideration before signing up. If you anticipate that making rehearsal will be a problem for you, please contact me directly (ssalazarrubio@gmail.com) and we can discuss it with Carolena.  (Note: Even though this is the participant showcase, you do not need to be taking workshops at Homecoming in order to perform with BDBD.)Here are the details:What: ATS® Homecoming Participant Showcase & HaflaWhen: Friday, January 9, 2015Time: 8 to 10 p.m.Where:  San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Burlingame, CARehearsal(s): Tentatively the weekend before Homecoming (Jan. 3 or 4) @ the FCBD studio; second rehearsal later in the week if necessaryDancersSofiaJenMiriamKelliMichiyoNinaSueLarissaFeliciaKelseyDebbieJu haySandyMary Ann

Anonymous

I'd love to dance! I'm in!Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Sofia- I would love to dance at this- are the rehearsals on Sat or on a Thurs? I can commit to a Sat rehearsal . Thursdays I picked a class at the gym- so I cannot commit to a Thursday Let me know what the rehearsal dates and times are- I would even just dance chorus or be a back up.This is awesome  ;D

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the invitation – I have a lot of family issues going on right now and need to keep my schedule open for eventualities;  sorry that I am unable to commit in January.  I'm sure it'll be a great show.

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,Thank you for heading this opportunity. I would absolutely love to participate; depending on when rehearsal is I should be available to do it (so long as it does not conflict with my previous commitments). I have emailed you about that already so check your inbox for it  ;DSo excited to get to dance with you ladies again!

Anonymous

Sounds great, please count me in!!!

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,  Will rehearsal be at the studio or the hotel?  Sue

Anonymous

I'd be happy to dance in this one.  Saturday rehearsal is much more convenient for me.

Anonymous

Hi Sofia,    Just a question regarding the set.  Is BDBD in one song in the 10min set?  What other groups are representing our studio in this 10 minute set?                Sue

Anonymous

In lieu of the FCBD Experience, BDBD has been asked to represent the studio at Homecoming in the Friday evening showcase!  We have a 10-min. set and dancers will be assigned to songs (similar to how BDBD's TF 2013 performance was organized).

Anonymous

I think I can do this. Count me in

Anonymous

Please count me in..Felicia

Anonymous

Please count me in too!

Anonymous

Count me IN!!              Thanks, Sue

Anonymous

Sounds like Fun! I'm in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.