BDBD Performance at ATS Homecoming 2017

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey peeps,I submitted an application for BDBD to perform at ATS Homecoming 2017! Who thinks they might be available? Here are some details:Date: Friday January 20, 2017Location: Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront600 Airport Blvd, Burlingame CaliforniaShow: 7:30pm-9:30 pmIMPORTANT! I believe you have to be signed up for at least one workshop at Homecoming in order to be able to perform. So why not sign up for an a la carte workshop if you aren't going to be there the whole weekend? 😉Music and other details to be determined once I can gauge the interest and get an idea of how many dancers can commit and once I have confirmation that we ACTUALLY received a time slot in the performance (by July 10 according to website).

Anonymous

I really want to but I will have to be a very strong maybe until we get closer to the end of the year.  Need to figure out if I can afford to do an a la cart workshop.  Only planned on GS this year.Thank you for stepping up to coordinate, Arica!

Anonymous

I'm in.  I'm not gonna do the whole weekend there but will def sign up for a couple of workshops. 

Anonymous

I'm not going  to know until closer to the date, but considering I'm gonna be a broke-ass student, I don't think I'll be able to afford workshops 🙁

Anonymous

I'm sorry but this is too far in advance for me to say yes and with the workshop requirement, I will have to pass until next year. Thanks!

Anonymous

I am a maybe for participating in this. I have already purchased a full weekend package, but originally my due date was going to be around the same time as Homecoming, so I have been unsure if I could still attend at all. As my husband and I are still wanting to conceive in the near future, I won't know how pregnant I will be yet around the time of Homecoming. Sorry, I can't commit right now, but I do want to be at Homecoming and participate with BDBD if the opportunity is available to me in the midst of all of this. Wanted you all to know where I'm at with Homecoming, even though it's up in the air!

Anonymous

Ok, now I am committing! Please do include me in BDBD's performance, if it is not too late for me to be added to the group.

Anonymous

I'm definitely in! I'll be purchasing an a la carte workshop once that opens up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.