BDBD @ Stasi’s Celebration of Life

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, just wondering if we have any further details about this so we can start preparing.  The memorial is Friday after next, so it's coming up pretty quick.

Anonymous

I just sent Suzanne a reply to see about details, including how big a space/how many dancers, how long a set, if there is a sound system, etc.Here is the info she had sent out a week and a half ago:Memorial Celebration for StasiFriday, June 21st6:00 pmPacifica Community Center @ Crespi Dr and Highway 1 in Pacifica

Anonymous

Will we all be dancing together, or will BDBD be separate from FCBD? Are FCBD dancing? I thought I remembered saying I wanted to.

Anonymous

Looks like Debbie will be point person for this, so contact her about it.  I don't know how often she checks here, but here is what Suzanne sent me:Hi Debbie,Hi just spoke with Rita and she said you have been in contact.. Would you like to take over from here? So far here is what I know.She would like about 7 dancers.The beginning of the ceremony the Prayer will take place.The end of the ceremony there will be dancing approx. 5 minute set The sound guy will contact me for details. They have a PA system.Suzannne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.