Bites Off Broadway (East Bay) — Friday, Sept. 13th

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hope ya'll aren't too superstitious, because it looks like the best date for Bites Off Broadway next month will be Friday the 13th.  Here are the details:What: Bites Off Broadway, neighborhood food truck festival in TemescalWhere:  365 45th Street, Oakland (in front of the Studio One Arts Center)When:  Friday, September 13thTime:  7 p.m. to 8 p.m.Sets:  Two sets, 12-15 minutes with a break in betweenI'm happy to offer my place as homebase for people to get ready, then we can carpool together to the performance site.  If folks who are BARTing to the East Bay can coordinate, we can schedule a pickup from MacArthur BART station.Chime in if you're interested!DancersJenniferMichiyoKelseySueYuskaJanMaybes:  Larissa, Nissa

Anonymous

I'd like to do it! Sign me up! 🙂

Anonymous

I don't think I can get ready in time, as I don't leave work until around 5pm.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I won't be available that night!  Have fun!!!

Anonymous

Thank you Sofia for organizing this!  Please count me in  😉

Anonymous

I won't be able to make this one, too soon after work for me. Have a good Gig!!!Thanks Sofia~

Anonymous

Count me in for this Sofia!  I will probably need to be picked up from BART, or I can ask Jennifer if I can get a ride with her from the city.

Anonymous

I'm in for this one, Friday the 13th!!                        Sue

Anonymous

Kesley — great idea!  Maybe Michiyo can get in on carpooling, too.

Anonymous

Sofia,    I noticed that there is huge lawn in front of Studio 1.  Will we be on the street, side walk, or lawn?    Sue

Anonymous

Good question, Sue.  There is actually a large cement plaza in between the arts center and the lawn, which will be perfect for dancing!

Anonymous

I'd like to join in but am unsure of what time I'll be off work that week.

Anonymous

Nissa, I'll put you down as a maybe.  When will you have a better sense of your schedule?

Anonymous

Kelsey – I'll be driving, and can pick you up from BART.

Anonymous

Thank you Janet! If I can't ride with Jennifer from SF then I'll check in with you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.