Bites Off Broadway (Oakland) — Friday, June 27

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,We've been invited to perform at Bites Off Broadway again!  This is a weekly neighborhood food truck festival in Temescal (Oakland).  Last time was tons of fun, lots of families and kids in the audience—Sue even led an impromptu dance jam with a bunch of kids!  Depending on how many dancers are available, we will likely do a 15- to 20-minute set.More info about the event on their FB page.Here are some details:Date: Friday, June 27Location:  365 45th Street, OaklandTime: Between 5:30 and 8:30 (Please let me know how early you think you could perform.)DancersSofiaMichiyoSueJesse

Anonymous

What date is the event?

Anonymous

Oops forgot to add it to the event details.  Added now.

Anonymous

Ugh, sorry!  Weekday gig doesn't work for me..  Looked really fun last year.  Have a great one, guys!!

Anonymous

I had a wonderful time last year, and YES I would love to that again!!!  Please count me in!Michiyo

Anonymous

Count me in for this gig.  Available 5:30-8:30.                  Sue

Anonymous

A bit early for me :/I usually don't leave work until 5:30/6pm

Anonymous

wish I could,but I can't

Anonymous

Oh, I wanted to do this!  It's the same night that Aaron and I are leaving town for our 1-yr anniversary!  Sorry I can't join you for this really fun event.

Anonymous

I have enough dancers to confirm this performance, but we could always use more!  Feel free to jump in if you're interested.

Anonymous

Happy to hear that gig is on!!!

Anonymous

Guys, I'm sorry this is so late, but count me in. Also, could you tell me the songs we'll be dancing to? And two sets, right?

Anonymous

Oh wait, so just one set? That's good too.

Anonymous

Fantastic!  Working on music for you all.  I'll have something for you tomorrow at the very latest.  It won't be anything you haven't heard before.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.