Bites Off Broadway (Oakland) in June

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, we've been invited to return to Bites Off Broadway in Oakland!For those of you who haven't participated in this event, it's a fun neighborhood food truck fair in the Temescal neighborhood.  There are usually a lot of little kids who are absolutely enthralled by dancers.The event is every Friday evening.  We are free to choose a Friday this month, so let's find one that works for a bunch of us!Event: Bites Off BroadwayDate: Friday, June 19 or 26Location: In front of Studio One Arts Center, 365 45th St, Oakland, CA 94609Performance Time: 7pmCall Time: 6:30pmPlease respond with the date that you're available (June 19 or 26)!

Anonymous

Sorry, I generally can't do weekdays.

Anonymous

Darn, gourmet food trucks sound awesome, but I'll be in Alaska.  Have fun!

Anonymous

Love this event, however, sad to say no.  I already committed for those days and won't be able to get ready for the performance.It is a fun event and lovely neighborhood, hope many dancer can make this!   

Anonymous

Hi,  I'd like to do the 26th since Tannourine is the 19th.  Sue

Anonymous

I work on Fridays but I might be able to change my shift.Put me as maybe on both days.Thanks!

Anonymous

I'll have the car on the 19th, so I'd personally prefer that day <3

Anonymous

Will be available for 6/26.    6/19 is Tannourine.    Sue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.