black skirt, choli to borrow?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi ladies,Does anyone have a very long black skirt and a medium-sized black choli I could borrow for Tannourine? A skirt on me should be about 40 inches....Thanks!!

Anonymous

I think I have a black fluffy skirt you can borrow.  It might be in need of repair though – I recall stepping on it once or twice.  🙁  But creative tucking should fix it if I don't get to repairing it.  I can give it to you Tuesday.

Anonymous

that would be great; thanks!! –Kae asked for “spin” skirts, which she linked to here: http://www.flyingskirts.com/catalog/detail/001-spnbut I think I'm just going to have to wear whatever I can gather, as I can't be buying any new costuming at the moment.

Anonymous

I have a super-long one with pink and blue satin border for spinning – I wore it at AIDS Walk.  You're welcome to borrow it if Jan's doesn't work out. 

Anonymous

Oh, I definitely don't have a long spinning skirt – mine is even a little too short for me. 🙁

Anonymous

ah ok–I think Kae specifically wants a spinning skirt, so Leigh Anne, if I could borrow yours that would be super! How can I get it from you? Thanks, ladies! xo

Anonymous

I'll text you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.