Blue Diamond Skirts from Salon Photos

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me where to get the black & color floral skirts that some students are wearing in the photos from the Student Salon on June 7th (from the link in the June 2015 Studio SF newsletter)? They are purple, green, blue, and red- each with black. Beautiful! But I can't find them anywhere online.

Anonymous

I could be mistaken, but I think those are from Painted Lady. She has some black and white block print fab and will dye it.

Anonymous

Thanks Diana. I just looked and don't see it on her site, though maybe it was a special order. If anyone else knows where to find them, I'd appreciate the help!

Anonymous

Look at her Facebook page, about a month ago. She posted swatches of the available fabrics with a photo of one fab made into pantaloons. I bought some undyed pantaloons, so she created a listing for them in her bandini section, but she'll also make skirts and will dye the b&w fabrics in any of her colors.

Anonymous

Here are some of the photos if it helps anyone.

Anonymous

Aren't they the block print skirts from Magical Fashions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Costuming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.