Boxed lunches for GS/TT/ Homecoming

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello friends,We are providing boxed lunches for purchase during Teacher Training.  The hotel has a restaurant and a shuttle to Burlingame, where there are many restaurants.  However, since you have one hour for lunch, we wanted to provide you with an easy, on-site option.For your convenience, we have boxed lunches available for pre-order during General Skills, Homecoming and Teacher Training.  Please place your order by December 1, 2014.  Carolena and Megha have generously offered to sponsor part of the cost of the vegan lunch option for those who make that choice.All sandwiches are served with chef’s choice of artisan bread fresh seasonal whole fruit, orzo pasta with tomatoes, parsley, cucumbers, and caramel apple dessert bar tuscan chicken roasted pepper, mozzarella, arugula spinach basil pasta roast beef maytag bleu cheese, honey mustard drizzle, baby spinach and sliced roma tomatoesgarden vegetable wrap (vegan)oven roasted tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, avocado puree, hummusPlace your order now at http://fcbd.com/register-for-homecoming-2015-lunches/Please let me know if you have any questions.Terri AllredBusiness Consultant, FatChanceBellyDance, Inc.

Anonymous

Hey gals and guys,We know that they are really, really expensive.  That is the hotel's price.  There is no added cost on top of any of the hotel related prices from FCBD®.  Sorry we don't have any better boxed lunch options.  Terri

Anonymous

Hey all – in lieu of those expensive boxed lunches, I'm happy to coordinate shared rides to a local grocery store.  Let me know if that's something that interests you – we'll have to be really quick about it, and/or make it happen the night before Homecoming, but it might be a better option for some people.

Anonymous

I volunteer my car!! (I can seat 4 comfortably – 5 for a squeeze)

Anonymous

I will love the alternative of the  grocery store 🙂  I was planning on doing that on a taxi. Don't know my way in SF. I am interested. 🙂 If that is something that is going to be done.

Anonymous

Janet and Jesse ROCK!  Terri

Anonymous

My troupemate and I would love to share a ride to the store.  She is diabetic and we want to make sure she has the food she needs to get through the busy weekend.  Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.