Business Cards

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello!I have just completed General Skills and Teacher Training.  🙂  I would like to get some additional experience under my belt before I sign up to be a Sister Studio.  However, I would like to get some business cards printed out, as my students and I will be dancing at a hafla.  Are there any guidelines I need to be aware of?Thanks!Tara

Anonymous

Hi Tara, congrats on completing GS and TT! I can think of a few guidelines to follow when making your business cards. First of all, whenever you print the words “American Tribal Style®,” “ATS®,” “FatChanceBellyDance®,” or “FCBD®,” you must insert a registered trademark symbol (®) directly after each word. Secondly, there are a handful of titles associated with ATS dancers, which are described here: http://fcbdblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/whats-in-name.html. It sounds like you are American Tribal Style® Certified and an American Tribal Style® Certified Instructor. You can list one or both of those titles on your business card if you like. You may not use the FCBD® Sister Studio logo unless you are a Sister Studio. I hope that this is helpful!

Anonymous

Thanks very much.  🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Business’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.