Call for Dancers Daytime Gig in the Castro 6/18

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi BDBD!Great job at Tribal Fest!  That was fun!My friend is looking for daytime dancers for her senior program at the St. Francis Church in the Castro on Wednesday, June 18.Time would be between 11 and 1.  They are very sweet and we are always invited to stay for lunch if you feel like it.If you are interested and available, please let me know!Thanks so much and have a beautiful day!Anita

Anonymous

I'm in Anita!  I had such a great time last year!  This is such a fun gig! Thank you! 

Anonymous

I love this gig, but, unfortunately, I'm working.  Have fun!

Anonymous

This is always such a fun gig! I'll have just started a new job and won't be able to take time off yet, so I won't be able to join. Hope it's fun, those seniors are a great audience.

Anonymous

Count me in too, please!  I love this gig!

Anonymous

Arrrrrrr, cannot do it on weekday…sorry to miss.  Sounds fun. 

Anonymous

I would love to be able to, but I'm working that day… Have a good time!

Anonymous

I can probably do this.

Anonymous

I'm at work too 🙁 sorry!

Anonymous

Hi there!Thanks for your speedy replies!  Looks like we have a group:TheresaKelseyLarissaAnitaI will send you ladies a separate email with more information as we get closer to June 18.Thanks!Anita

Anonymous

Hi Anita,Sorry for the late reply.  I'm available and would love to join this event if it's not too late!

Anonymous

Unable to take off work that day. Maybe next time Anita; sounds like a fun gig!!

Anonymous

Finally checked my e-mail—would love to join you!!!

Anonymous

I'm pretty sure you can join us Michiyo and Mary Ann!  Keep that date open and I'll help loop you in with Anita if she hasn't seen your message yet.  🙂

Anonymous

Thanks Kelsey, but I got a message from Anita!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.