Call for Dancers July 20– Daytime Gig

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Lovely Dancers! I am looking for dancers to perform at a daytime gig at the St Francis Lutheran Church in San Francisco (located at the intersection of Church and Market Streets).  Date is Wednesday July 20 and I believe the call time is 11 or 12 noon.  We've done this gig in the past, it's for the senior program there, and while there is no pay, they will provide us with a simple lunch if we want to stay.  Thanks for letting me know if you can do it by replying to this thread and have a great day!Anita

Anonymous

I'm in!

Anonymous

Will be working.  Sorry that I will not be able to perform.  Sue

Anonymous

Sorry, I'm also working :/

Anonymous

I'm a maybe for now until I get my new schedules at work! Thanks Anita!

Anonymous

Sorry, my day job makes it difficult/near impossible for daytime gigs.Sounds awesome though!Jacquie

Anonymous

I can do this!

Anonymous

I'm a maybe.  I'm doula-ing on-call for most of July, so my availability may change at the last moment.  I'll put it on my calendar and see what transpires, though

Anonymous

I'm a maybe. I would love to join it tho. Will update when I get my July shift!

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous

Yay!  I can do this one!!  Thanks for the invite, Anita!

Anonymous

I did this gig last year, and it was fun! I'm in 😉

Anonymous

I'm in!  Leigh Anne

Anonymous

So sad, I can't make this year.  Have a great show!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.