Call for Dancers June 20– Daytime San Francisco gig

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Beautiful Dancers!I am looking for dancers to perform on June 20 from 11:15 - 12noon at the Institute on Aging in San Francisco (3575 Geary Street).  We did this gig last year and it was great fun.  They'd like to have us back for a Father's Day celebration.  So far, teachers Kristine, JuHay, Michiyo and myself will be dancing, but the more the merrier, so let me know if you'd like to join us.  Please reply to this thread and I will check back in the next few days to see who is available.  Thanks so much!Anita

Anonymous

I wish I could get the time off.  Hopefully next year.Thanks, Anita!

Anonymous

I need to check with my job but I would like to do this one as well

Anonymous

I am so disappointed! I will be out of town

Anonymous

Sorry – I'm out of town that week.  Have fun!LA

Anonymous

Sorry Anita, it looks like I won't be able to do this one this year, I am scheduled to be off for a week the Monday after this gig, so I need to be at my job.  Have a wonderful time and hopefully you can get a few more dancers, this was really a joy to participate in last year!

Anonymous

Hi Anita,I can join this gig - I'm funemployed!

Anonymous

Hey Nina, Sweet! Thank you!  I will contact you separately with more set details!

Anonymous

Sorry I missed the announcement the first time around. I th8nk I can do it, tho. Yay!

Anonymous

So glad to see yeses!!  I am a no, due to the the event I'm helping coordinate that week.

Anonymous

I wish I could join it but I am a no due to work… So sad! I hope you guys have fun!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.