Call For Dancers SF Giant Race Sunday Sept 11 2016

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We have a request for dancers at the SF Giant Race.  https://register.racepartner.com/thegiantrace/Date:  Sunday, September 11, 2016Time:  7 - 10a.m. in the morning to entertain runners on the raceEach dancer receives a ticket to the game for Monday night.  The event is partially a fundraiser for Project Open Hand.  Organizer says she is on a tight budget but points may be able to negotiate parking, green room, snacks.  Let me know if you are interested/available asap, I need to get back to the event planner, thank you!Anita

Anonymous

Woooooooot!OK, many of you know I am a HUGE Giants fan, and I am so down for this gig!  But I've done points a lot and I don't wanna crowd, so someone please pipe up if you wanna lead this one!  But can I please request....we MUST wear some orange and black in our costumes.  Cuz, well, Giants...LA

Anonymous

I won't make it

Anonymous

I can make it!

Anonymous

that's just….. too early 😛

Anonymous

Thanks to everyone for responding.  Looks like we'll pass this time!Anita

Anonymous

Thanks for handling Anita!Sorry - I know I initially expressed interest, but yeah. Getting up that early hurts my soul.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.