Call for Dancers – Student Salon Dec 6th –

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The final Student Salon for the year  Please save the date and respond to this “Yes” or “No”Date : Dec 6th SundayTime : Doors open at 7PM, Show starts at 7:30 (will be over by 8:30)  Place : FCBD® studioDancers:HelenYuka AricaNinaLeigh-AnneVictoria (Yay, welcome!!!)Michiyo

Anonymous

YES, ME. HELEN!I work until 5pm, will be at the studio by 6-630p. Thanks mucho!

Anonymous

I will be out of town, unfortunately….

Anonymous

Please put me down as a strong maybe. I expect to be fully mobile by then.

Anonymous

Put me down as a YES!  I would love it if two of my students could join us.  They won't know all the moves that you all know, so if it's possible for them to come out by themselves to do a song as a duet, they would benefit from the experience so much.  They can just chorus for the rest of the set.  Is that OK?  They need to stretch their wings…

Anonymous

Unfortunately I can't make this one, have fun!

Anonymous

Sorry- I can't make this time, but I will try to stop by! Xoxo,Juhay

Anonymous

I was planning to make it, but forgot to reply!  I'll be happy to dance with BDBD 😀Could Leigh Anne and I do a duet from the BDBD chorus?

Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply.  Yes! YES!

Anonymous

Count me in!! See you ladies then!

Anonymous

Hi Michiyo and BDBD, Thanks for the opportunity. I will not be able to make a Sunday performance. Thanks again for the opportunity. Much love and blessings <3

Anonymous

Hi Dancers,    Won't be participating in this one.  Hope to stop by.  Sue

Anonymous

Hi!Is there a set for this yet? Thanks!  ;D

Anonymous

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the delay, here is the set list (Subject to change)I will send you a final music file with tip song tomorrow.Al-hambra – LA and Nina will do Basket duet for Lesgi (Nomads of the Silk Road) 5 minBDBD Set 1 10minAndrea’s student 3 minITS 6 minBDBD set 2 19 min (including LA’s student piece)BDBD Set 1Elila farh  3:29 min  Trio 1 – Yuka,  Arica, Victoria                              Trio 2 – Michiyo, Helen, VictoriaHalawa Ya 2:49 min Dueling Duet – Yuka, Arica, Helen, MichiyoFallahi 3:01 min Duet – Yuka, MichiyoBDBD Set 2TinTIn 5:35min Quartet - LA, Yuka, Helen, Victoria                           Trio - Nina, Arica, MichiyoMaleh U Filfil 2:44 Duet – LA’s studentsKako Kolan  3:06 min Quartet – LA, Nina, Helen, AricaAicha 4:20 min Regular Trio - LA, Helen, Victoria (face)                        Diagonal Trio - Yuka, Arica, Helen    Anathama 3:25 min Trio -  Michiyo, LA, Yuka (circle)

Anonymous

Oy.  I'm kinda nervous about this lol but excited yay!!  Take it ez on me ladies  😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.