Call for Oct daytime gig San Carlos – time limit for response

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,Al-hambra got contacted for a gig that we can't do because it's mid-week and mid-day.  Is there anyone out there who would be interested/able to do either 1 long set or two shorties to a community service group in San Carlos on Wednesday, Oct 22 around 1 or 1:30 pm?  They have annual meetings and like to have entertainment from the community - they seem really nice and enthusiastic, and it might lead to more gigs with their group or others.  If you can't get the studio amp, I can loan you our amp for it.If a points person could step up within 5-6 days of this post so that I can respect the client's calendaring schedule, I'll provide the points information to you.  Thanks!!Leigh Anne

Anonymous

Sorry, I'm not available. Good luck!

Anonymous

Sorry, I won't make it either.

Anonymous

Thanks, all – I got a local dancer to do it!  Cancel request…(can I delete a post?)

Anonymous

Ah..I wish I could, but I cannot do the weekday gigs ; (Thanks for the opportunity!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.