Cancelled – Call for Points & Dancers – Student Salon Jun 5th

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

CANCELLEDHi BDBD,Please save the date and respond to this “Yes” or “No”Date : Jun 5th SundayTime : Doors open at 7PM, Show starts at 7:30 (will be over by 8:30)  Place : FCBD® the studio SFWe are looking for points as well, if you haven’t been points before but would like to try, I will help you.

Anonymous

I'll be at a retreat that week – have fun!LA

Anonymous

Yes– I should be able to dance this one. Thanks!Jacquie

Anonymous

I should be able to dance this one too…small chance ill be out of town but I will confirm closer to the date. 

Anonymous

Hi Michiyo and BDBD dancers,      I wanted to acknowledge the email request, but I am not sure yet if I will be able to do this hafla on the 5th.  I will know within the week.  Thanks!!  Sue

Anonymous

I should be available for this

Anonymous

I think I might be able to do this! Put me down as a definite Maybe.

Anonymous

OOOHHH!! I wanna do this! I'm a maybe for now but will let you know some days before. I work until 5pm on Sundays. Thanks!

Anonymous

Yes!! Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous

Apologies for the delay.  I'm in!

Anonymous

Unfortunately I can't make this one

Anonymous

Michiyo and Dancers,    Sorry that I will not be able to dance in the salon.    Sue

Anonymous

Good news!    Changed plans and will be able to dance in our last hafla at the studio.                                                                                                                                                          Sue

Anonymous

I am so disappointed. I will be out of town.

Anonymous

So sorry, will be out of townSandy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.