Carolenas original comments on delineating ATS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Margaret on tribe.net.Hi Ladies- a friend who is a serious ATS acolyte, but missed the original discussion where Carolena first stated (as I recall, in the comments to someone elses thread) her thoughts on ATS vs. the other versions of Tribal Improv, was asking me about that. As I have a tendency to say things that get misinterpreted, I thought it best to direct her to the original posts rather than paraphrase.br/br/But now I cant find them, after close to an hour of searching this tribe. I think it was late-mid 2007, and found some of the later posts that came up right afterward. Was that thread pulled? If not, can someone point me to it? Was it on the FCBD tribe? Thanks.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.Hi Margaret, there should be a link in the ATS FAQ tribe.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Margaret on tribe.net.Thanks Wendy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.