class attendance tracking template and/or software

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I'm following a thread related to this on Facebook, but posting here as well.  Interested in seeing a template in Excel or Google Sheets/Docs that helps to track class check-in and payment.  I know there are software programs out there to the tune of $40/month or $300/year, and even the $300 a year is enough for me to prefer homemade template options since my teaching isn't very lucrative at this point.  I am looking to track participant, payment, classes ticked off against payment, and credits.  Shout out if you have anything you use – thanks!Carolena posted something indicating that something called Studio Manager might be available soon, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. 

Anonymous

We were developing a program called Studio Manager, but have decided to discontinue the project because we weren't sure it could compete with all of the great products already on the market.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.