CONGRATULATIONS Rakkasah team!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just watched the video of your show (thanks to Jennifer for making copies)….fantastic, spirited and sophisticated all at the same time. Wow.The opening number was playful and intriguing.The dueling duet was like watching a dream.The Bounce trio was spot on choreography.The end left me wanting more.Thank you so much for representing the FCBD® Studio. You all did a wonderful job.

Anonymous

Wow, what amazing praise!  I'd love to see the video.  If it's posted somewhere and you all (and Carolena) would like to share it with the world, I can post it on the BDBD video if you send me the link.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Carolena for your comments!  They are much appreciated by us all.

Anonymous

Many thanks to all the people who made this possible!  Mama C for advising us, Jennifer for doing a whole lot of cat-herding, and all the dancers for making it look so good!

Anonymous

I saw the video too (via Nina's facebook page) and you ladies danced beautifully!  Great set!

Anonymous

Jesse just gave me the video, can someone post it to our youtube channel? I don't know how to do it.

Anonymous

Carolena, I gave you 2013s performance... I don't know who has the DVD for 2014.

Anonymous

Hi Carolena,2014 Rakkasah is up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZymOJ1yRgIt's currently unlisted, but I can change it to "public," if the Rakkasah organizers aren't going to enforce the copyright.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.