Costume pieces for sale…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I didn't see any community rule about whether information about items for sale can be posted here or not.If this is not the right place, please let me know and I'll take down the post.With my gf moving in with me, I need to make more space, so time to purge my dancing closet!Earrings, coin bras, and panels and skirts.Priced to sell - I prefer that they go to a fellow dancer's home if possible.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152214248613063.1073741827.675258062&type=1&l=88182462e5Thank you for browsing~:)

Anonymous

There's a great Facebook group called Preloved Tribal (UK based) where people sell all their used tribal gear.  Have posted your link on there too 🙂 x

Anonymous

Thank you~~~~~:D

Anonymous

New jewelry pieces added – all under $10!

Anonymous

wow – that was annoying… i wanted EVERYTHING lol…. but each thing i clicked on was sold – gotta be quicker. im after kuchi things for a headdress. i liked those black pieces... (the beaded.....things!) but im in the UK...

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.