Cues and Tattoos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

are you planning on going to Cues and Tattoos? Did you know that members of FatChanceBellyDance will be teaching private lessons there? This is our fundraiser to bring the whole troupe to Seattle. If you'd like to get the best one-on-one instruction from the troupe that originated ATS®, contact us at fcbd@fcbd.com.

Anonymous

Yes! Yes! and Done! 😀Hurry up and get here March! 😉

Anonymous

*So* wish I was going to C&T this year!  If anyone is even *thinking* about getting a private lesson from one of the FCBD chicas – dooo EEET!!!! 😉  I had a 1 hour from Kae this past November in Kiev, and it was one of my absolute best dance investments in terms of time and money spent!  :-*

Anonymous

I so wish that I was able to go but after just coming back from GS and TT I'd struggle raising the cash in under a year!

Anonymous

I know this is late, but I was actually going to go.  It was still early when they announced your workshops were sold out.  Now, I'm not going.  No offense to Cues & Tattoos.  All the best to all who do make it!Zina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.