Cues and Tattoos 2011 Photos

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Natasha on tribe.net.Some photos of the group at Cues and Tattoos 2011br/br/a href=http://www.natashareedblog.com/2011/03/31/cues-and-tattoos-2011-belly-dance/ title=www.natashareedblog.com/2011/0...-dance/www.natashareedblog.com/2011/0...-dance//a

Anonymous

Originally posted by Valizan on tribe.net.Just as a small note you might want to change, Natasha, but Steven Eggers doesnt and didnt do any ATS at Cues & Tattoos. Hes a Fusion dancer.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Denell D on tribe.net.Steven danced in Sabrina Foxs Troup "Atash Maya" while he lived in San Diego, and they most definitely do ATS. I bet if you got him out on the dance floor he would keep up just fine.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Beautiful photos! Love the colors & the skin tones look fantastic. May I ask what you were shooting with?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.I dont think the issue is whether or not hes ever done ATS or how well or not he does ATS, but that at Cue & Tattoos he was performing fusion, not ATS, so the caption is incorrect for that picture. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Natasha on tribe.net.Hello, br/br/I was shooting with a Canon 5D, 7D, and two lenses, the Canon 85mm 1.2 and 35mm 1.4.br/br/As to the blog caption, I was just an audience member and am not a dancer, however I understand the distinction that is being made. The comments in the blog are my partners impressions of the evening, and I will make him aware of the style distinction.br/br/Thank you for the kind comments.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Erika on tribe.net.Lovely photos!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Zina on tribe.net.I really like how you put this picture gallery together. It showcases the entire show in just a few gorgeous photos.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jennifer on tribe.net.Thanks for the info! 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Natasha on tribe.net.Thank you Zina, we try to tell a story with our photos and galleries.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.