Developing mid-back muscle,to counter neck tension.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I hear it in my mind dancing, among all the other Monkey chatter, shoulders down and back.                Down Shoulders! Down!  I have over developed deltoids from martial arts, poor posture past, and I'm a short person, so they issued me a short neck.  What I'm asking for is suggestions for weight training, to possibly counter balance the forward/upward pull of my shoulders. It's been a problem for over a year now, and even yoga, although helpful is not the ticket. Thank You, now where's the tiger balm?

Anonymous

My physical therapist had me do what we called “Free Willies” while i was healing a ruptured disk, basically laying on my belly, arms forward /overhead and pulling up and awa from the floor using the muscles of the mid back.Also for me what was good to develope that chest lift/shoulder drop was seated lat pulldowns and rows.

Anonymous

Thank You! I'll give it a try.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.