Devotion, The Harvest song listing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY Hellaballoo on tribe.net.Hi all! br/br/I am the worst at remembering song/composition titles, ( which really stinks since i know a ton of classical pieces, but not their titles, as evidenced by my score on the Borders music & bookstore applicant test) so I very disappointed that my copy of Devotion, the Harvests song titles were all but out of the frame on my teevee screen....br/br/Is there any way to get the song list in order of appearance? br/br/Thanks!

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY Hellaballoo on tribe.net.hello?? Anyone out therrrrre?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.I havent watched the DVD yet, and dont remember the flow of the show. Were there any pieces in particular you were interested in?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Jasmine on tribe.net.Have you thought about running the DVD on a computer? Maybe the frames would display a little differently on a computer monitor and you could more clearly see the titles.

Anonymous

Originally posted by JoY Hellaballoo on tribe.net.Wendy- Ill watch again and see which song titles I dont know... I know for certain one is the old, fast folkloric tune with the davul that Devyani dances to....I should know it but dont. There are others I just wish I knew their titles. br/br/Jasmine- My computer is old skool and doesnt have a dvd reader/player! Hahah! br/br/I heard from Michelle the filmographer and she instructed me to switch the wide screen off on my tv, but this is unknown territory to me. so I need to check that out also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.