Diagonal Formation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone!!I have a doubt about diagonal formation. When you are the second person in a diagonal and you want to step out for turning the wheel, should I step out to the left or to the right? In GS I understood I have to step left, but in powhow clases Carolena was steping either left or right. Are both ok?Thanks!!Best from Spain!!

Anonymous

Its either side, or so I've been taught.  That's how we dance it anyway, and works well.

Anonymous

Ok!!Thank you very much!!

Anonymous

You can step out to either side, depending on the move you're in and what works best in that situation.  Just remember that you want to immediately reform into a circle when you do. 

Anonymous

Which PowHow class covers the diagonal formation? For some reason I can't find the class it is covered in.

Anonymous

Thank you very much for your answers!! I will just flow from now wih ths formation!!!Jessica T, the diagonal formation is covered in the first class of the fisrt level of Powhow classes.<3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.