Dosa and Biryani, Sunnyvale

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As a followup to the Adriana gigs that Carolena posted…I contacted Adriana and she confirmed that the Dosa and Biryani would be the best venue for the size and style of the show that we do.  I'm sorry to say that Sunnyvale is too far for me to go for a gig on a weeknight.  If there's any interest in this, I would be happy to put one together the week of Spring Break (where I don't have to wake up early the next day), so that would be April 3rd.  We would have control over how long a set we would want, so we could do a full 12-min set or more if we wanted. If anyone's interested in April 3rd, shout out here.  If I don't get at least 5 total, I won't bother to set it up.  But Adriana's really sweet and has been looking for people for a while to make this a regular thing, so if you're in the South Bay, you might like to take this one and keep it going.

Anonymous

This sounds like a great opportunity. Was there a date attached to this? I might be able to be points for the first show before I leave.

Anonymous

sorry i work early during the week!

Anonymous

Any Wednesday.  I am willing to coordinate April 3rd if I can get a group into it.  If not, I leave it to anyone interested in pursuing it.  Sounds like an EXCELLENT stage.

Anonymous

Hi LeighAnne, I will put April 3rd on my calender. Lindsey could bring me to your house.xo Mary Ann

Anonymous

I'd be interested in chorusing for this, but again I have the transportation issue. If it's not possible to ride with someone in a car, a BART buddy would be great (although getting off at the gross civic center BART station and walking or busing home from there is not ideal)….

Anonymous

This sounds interesting and is enough notice that I would be interested if it happens.

Anonymous

I am interested as well :).

Anonymous

Since this gig is so far for me, and since there hasn't been the volume of response that would justify my travel (I really think it should be a big group of dancers who perform together regularly), I won't be pursuing a gig at this location on April 3rd.  Anyone who wants to take it on, contact Adriana at (415) 488-5408 or CaravanaProductions@gmail.com to set it up – let her know the date you want and the length of set you'd like to do, and she will accommodate you.  Best wishes!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.