Fast Movements for Spanish songs

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Janet Hanseth Janet Hanseth 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Hanseth
    Janet Hanseth
    Keymaster

Originally posted by Brandi Mc on tribe.net.Hi there,br/br/What do you guys think are appropriate moves to showcase for a fast Spanish song.br/br/I was thinking:br/Arabic with Armsbr/Turkish with Armsbr/Arc Armsbr/Double Backbr/Arabic Hip Twistbr/Waterpotbr/Reshamkabr/Sunandabr/Spinsbr/br/Would love to hear opinions. Thanks.

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carrie on tribe.net.Chico 4 corners would probably be nice. 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.I think also Egyptian with the Full turn will look nice. 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Carolena Nericcio on tribe.net.And the new Egyptian Sevillana, originally created by FCBD, resurrected by Devi Mamak, soon to be on the Vol. 9 DVD.

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.OMG! sound wonderful Carolena, I am already anxious and exited at the same time 🙂

Anonymous

Originally posted by Brandi Mc on tribe.net.Any idea when this is coming out?

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.We are shooting it the day after Devotion. So maybe fall/winter?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.