FCBD Teachers Available For Workshops!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.If youve been wondering if any of us teachers (besides Carolena, who, you know cant be everywhere at once) were available for workshops, hither and yon, far and wide, domestic and international, well yes, we are! Were so excited to spread the word of ATS to all parts of the world, so if youre interested in hosting us, send an email to fcbd@fcbd.com for more info.br/br/Cant wait to come visit YOU, for a change! 😀

Anonymous

Originally posted by AliChris O on tribe.net.Its wonderful to know that!!! =D

Anonymous

Originally posted by Oona t on tribe.net.so amazing 😀

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sunshine on tribe.net.This is *so* exciting! My troupe mates and I are gonna have a pow-wow about this tonight. One of yall is coming to South Florida soon!

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sandi on tribe.net.Woohoo! :}

Anonymous

Originally posted by Wendy on tribe.net.*like*

Anonymous

Originally posted by *** Diana Lee ** on tribe.net.Congratulations to all the teachers!!!!br/br/Wow!! Now I want to bring you all to teach 😉

Anonymous

Originally posted by Lucy on tribe.net.Cool! Thanks for posting this 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.