{fireside chat} 11 Aug 2013, part one

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All, please visit my blog for the latest edition of the {fireside chat}.http://fcbdblog.blogspot.com/There are more topics, but I wanted to get started with this one.Modify message

Anonymous

Carolena, I started dancing at the studio when I was 18. As much as FCBD and ATS has changed who I've become as an adult and I am sad for the disbandment, I understand your decision. Life is short, you should do what is right for you. I will always support your decisions as a director and mentor. I'm moving into the Lower Haight and while it's taken up my time the last few weeks, I'll soon be close to the studio and I look forward to coming to class regularly again. Good luck with the wedding (yay!) and all of the other transitions you are going through. Change is good, let's embrace it!Love and Support, Nissa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BlueDiamondsBellyDance’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.