Flooring

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I'm looking into putting down something similar to the rubber flooring at the Mothership's studio.Something that can simply be rolled up and stored if need be.Any recommendations?There are plenty of flooring places in my area but I want to know what to look for.I tried doing a search in the old tribe posted, but I didn't have much luck.Thanks everyone! Happy to be a part of this!Julyana

Anonymous

I believe it's marley flooring.

Anonymous

Yes it's Marley flooring. It's expensive and quite heavy. Matlay is a type that is way less $$ by the roll and a few dollars cheaper per square foot. It's also a lot lighter.

Anonymous

Marely, yes. It is expensive but we've been happy with ours for the last 13 (!) years at the studio. Matlay is an interesting alternative as well.

Anonymous

Excellent! Thank you ladies.That was helpful.I will look around for something similar in my area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.