Forum App!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello friends,During a Skype call with Carolena today I mentioned my Forum App (website shortcut) on my iPhone.  She was very excited and asked me to show her how I did it, and asked that I share it here so that others (who don't already know) can also have it.  😉 I'm sure there's a way to do it with Android or Windows phones too by searching add shortcut to home screen.  Go to the Forum from Safari.At the bottom of the page there's an arrow left and an arrow right then a box with a little arrow up.  Click the box with the arrow up, and select Add To HomeScreen.  Then you can name it, and add it as an 'APP' to your home screen, which is essentially a shortcut.  Carolena said now that she knows about it, she promises to be more present on the Forum.  Win-Win!Most Sincerely,Carrie

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing 🙂 🙂Yes I also have this saved to my Home Screen too ...... use it all the time - easy to just tap and get instant access.  I've also got it in my menu bar at the top, so after reading one topic, I just press the button in the menu which takes me immediately back to 'Un-read Topics' ready to select the next topic (saves time).  I'm a gadget/button freak lol  😮

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sister Studio Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.