Forum glitch

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello! Earlier today, Carrie logged on and was greeted as me. Now I just logged on to 'Hello Charlotte Wassell.' Once I moved into a specific forum, my own name and avatar showed up, but if I go back to home it's Charlotte again. Freaky!(This was on a mobile device using Safari, btw. Don't know if that was part of it. It seems fine now on my laptop/Firefox.)

Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know Diana.  We are trying to replicate it but can't seem to do so.  If anyone is having problems, could you please email me at terri@fcbd.com to let me know?  Thanks!

Anonymous

It hasn't happened since that first day, for me. Gremlins!

Anonymous

It happened two days in a row for me as three different people. Seems to be fine now, although instead of the forum saving my login as 'forever' I'm having to login again each time. Not a big deal. 😉

Anonymous

It's back, and this time I'm on a laptop using Firefox. It just welcomed me as Diana Lee, and then I had to log in to post.

Anonymous

Same here. Mine just said 'welcome Susanne Tonner' (sp?). Very odd, it's never done that before.

Anonymous

OK, thanks everyone. I will get our web designer to look at it again and see if we can figure out what is happening.  Terri

Anonymous

Our web designer hasn't been able to reproduce the problem.  If you are having problems, can you please email your login and password to me at terri@fcbd.com?  Then we can log in as you and try to replicate the problem so that we can diagnose it.  Thanks so much for your help!  Terri

Anonymous

Done 😉

Anonymous

fcbderror_zpsf6a187b4.jpg … I'm not JenBak!

Anonymous

I'm having this problem also. Apparently I'm Deborah Rubin!

Anonymous

Today I am Susan Tonner!

Anonymous

Haha, I am Alicia Fourie ;D

Anonymous

Today I have been Jesse Stanbridge and Flissy Saucier.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘ATS®’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.