Fotos from the Homecoming Event

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Sistas,as you know I have been taking some pictures from GS and the Homecoming Event, that Terri has already posted on FB in the ATS Homecoming Group.I saw a lot of my pictures been spread out and shared. It makes me happy that you like them and that you and me have been part of this outstanding experience and shared love, support and Tribal Sistahood.But please: Credit the ones who invested their time and knowledge to document you within this trip with the mothership.Stay tuned in here, because I will find a download possibility for you, so everybody has access to my pix.Belly hugs <3 from Katharina

Anonymous

@ Terri:Where can I find the pictures, that the photographer has been taking?

Anonymous

Dear Sistas and Bros,we shared such a fabulous time together and I still wallow in sweet memories...Some of those precious moments are caught in pictures as you already know.I tried to upload them on a virtual platform called WE Transfer and the link is accesible only for ONE week. So go ahead and grab them!Use them as you like, but use them in a respectful way, regarding personal rights and the copyrights.I would be happy, if you credit my work by mentioning/tagging my name as Freddie Kaz and if you ask people who are on the picture, if they agree to be published.Thank you and Namaste!http://we.tl/xKoV6HHDYK

Anonymous

Thank you !! very much!!

Anonymous

Sean Valleley, the photographer has posted the photos on the FCBD® SmugMug account.  Here is the link:http://fatchancebellydance.smugmug.com/FCBD-ATS-Homecoming-2015/i-sc8MBxjHe will still be posting more and more!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.