General Skills San Fran 2015

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This thread is for those who are attending General Skills PRE- Homecoming in San Francisco.  Please feel free to share info about sharing rooms, ask questions or just communicate!Terri

Anonymous

I'm looking forward to taking GS again, in the new format this time, and meeting lots of dancers. Is it time, yet?

Anonymous

Hi all,I'll be doing GS for the first time. I'm excited to be coming to SanFrancisco (from Australia) and having a full immersion in ATS, I think it's going to be such a great week.I look forward to meeting lots of new dance friends too. I will be staying in the area for a month (hopefully) so if any of you have time to do some sightseeing and hang out I'd love to.🙂 Sara

Anonymous

I love General Skills and i am happy to meet ya all! *Zaghareeeeet*

Anonymous

I have a payment question. I hesitate to wait till October to pay against my balance, because until about September I'll have trouble remembering that the money really is already allocated… is there a way to pay installments between now and then?thanks!

Anonymous

Hey,We would prefer the balance paid in one sum because that is less bookkeeping for us.  I plan on sending the second invoice in the next several weeks so folks can pay at their leisure.  Will that work for you?  Terri

Anonymous

Fair enough – thanks, Terri!

Anonymous

Hi folks,Remember that I need your brief dance bios by October 1, 2014 so that Carolena and Megha will know who is coming!  terri@fcbd.comThanks. Terri

Anonymous

I know that Homecoming is sold out, but if I am in town to take GS, can I attend just the performances that are scheduled for the Homecoming weekend? I would be happy to stay a couple more days to see some wonderful shows.

Anonymous

Terri-Could you please re-post about the dance bios and where to send them?  Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi everyone,If you haven't already done so, please send a brief dance bio (not more than 1 page) to me at terri@fcbd.com for your General Skills course.  Carolena and Megha really like to learn a bit more about you prior to teaching you!As always, let me know if you have any questions.Terri AllredBusiness Consultant

Anonymous

Hello,Was there a schedule posted for GS, specifically start and end times?  Thanks! Colette

Anonymous

Hi – is there a wait list for GS? I'm waiting to hear about a work development that may keep me home. I know that we're supposed to search for someone to buy Homecoming weekend packages on our own but wasn't sure if there were people hoping to get into either section of GS. Thanks!

Anonymous

Diana,At this point, I have gone through the entire wait list, but folks are having good luck posting here and on Facebook selling their spots!  Terri

Anonymous

Is there a schedule for GS posted anywhere?  I can't seem to find one…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘ATS® Homecoming’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Did you have an account with our old store catalogue?  Click here to sign up for account with our new and improved store.